Monday, January 13, 2014

Everyday foundation routine.


Loving these face products 

These are all the products i use on my face for everyday. The foundation i use is by revlon colorstay in 150 buff, which is the lightest shade they have, Yes i am very very pale. I have decided to stick to this foundation because it covers really well and goes on smoothly. I like to use a beauty blender for it. I wet it with water, squeeze out most of it but make sure it's a little damp and when i mix it with the foundation the texture becomes more dewy. This foundation makes my skin look flawless! My favorite concealer is by benefit. Boing concealer covers everything its amazing. I use the bobbi brown bronzer for contouring mostly, works really well and its easily blended. I love pink blushes, stila blush duo's work wonders. For highlighting i love high beam by benefit it gives you the perfect natural glow and makes your skin look flawless. For my eyelashes I only use voluminous million lashes by maybelline, it makes my eyelashes so long and the brush it comes with separates my lashes so they don't clump. As an eye shadow base i like to use the mac paint pots. My favorite is painterly. Lastly for setting my foundation i always spray mac fix plus, it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup on all day long.

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, idolize and guard you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    In fact, fueling this powerful impulse is absolutely binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon find him open his heart and mind for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete